Why Use Stair Runners?
Deciding whether to buy stair carpet runners or not?Here are a few reasons why you should:
1. Uncarpeted stairs tend to be slippery and dangerous, especially when you have kids or elders at home.
2. Stair runners protect your staircases and prevent them from being worn out by constant foot traffic. Because stair runners are easier to clean and change than your flooring, this saves you a lot of headache and money.
3. Stair carpet runners are easier and cheaper to clean. They keep your floors free from unamanageable messes, like muddy wet shoes and pet's sheddings.
4. Carpets cushion the annoying noise of heels and shoes constantly climbing up and going down the stairs.
5. Stair runners also provide an aesthetic value to your staircases. You can let your creative juices flow with a wide variety of textures and colors to choose from, and different stair rods to accentuate them.
6. Getting tired of your house's look? An inexpensive and hassle-free way to spruce up your area is to simply change the design of your stair runners.